NEURON PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last Updated: December 2023
This Privacy Statement describes collection, use and disclosure of your information when you visit this website, found at www.getneuron.com (“Website”). It also describes your privacy rights and how applicable laws protect your information.
By using this Website, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement:
Account means a unique account that you create to access the Website or engage in transactions with us.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with another entity, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Neuron, 3100 SW 145th Ave, Suite 310, Miramar, FL 33027 and its Affiliates.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details related to your browsing history on that website.
Country refers to the United States.
Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person or entity which processes data on behalf of the Company.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of theWebsite or from Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a visit to one of the pages on the Website).
Website refers to the Neuron website, accessible here: www.getneuron.com
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DEVICE(S)
Types of Information Collected
While visiting this Website, we may ask you to provide certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
• First name
• Last name
• Work email address
• Any other information you provide us (for example, in a free text field)
Usage Data is collected automatically when visiting this Website.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser type, browser version, referring URL, the pages of this Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
In addition, when you access this Website through a mobile device, our servers might collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, your mobile device IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Our servers might also collect other information that your browser sends when you visit this Website or when you access this Website through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
When you visit this Website, Cookies and similar tracking technologies may track your device’s activity and store certain information. Tracking technologies include beacons, tags, and scripts which collect and track information for the purposes of analyzing and improving the performance of or content on this Website.
We or our service providers, such as Google, also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. Please click here for more information about Google Analytics and Google Ads. Such information helps us to improve this Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
• speed up your searches; and
•recognize you when you return to our Website.
Certain sections of this Website and our emails might contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that, among other uses, permit the Company to count Website visitors, ascertain the number of times an email was opened, and generate other website statistics (for example, statistics to determine the popularity of a certain section of the Website or verify system and server integrity).
Use of Personal Information
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
• to provide and maintain this Website, including to monitor the usage of it, as explained above.
• for the performance of a contract with you.
• to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable in connection with their implementation.
• to provide you with news, special offers and general information about products, services and events which are like those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
• to manage your requests or communications with us.
• for business transfers, for example, to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
• for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the Website and/or our products, services, and marketing.
Sharing/Disclosures of Personal Information
We may share Personal Information in the following situations:
• with Service Providers, such as Google, to monitor and analyze the use of this Website;
• for business transfers, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• with our Affiliates, in which case we will require those Affiliates to honor this Privacy Statement. Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
•with business partners, for example, to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
• to comply with a contractual or legal obligation.
• to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
• to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website.
• to protect your or others’ personal safety.
• to protect against legal liability; and
• with your consent for any other purpose.
Retention of Personal Information
The Company retains Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
We retain and use Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain it to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when it is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Website, or if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Information
Your information, including your Personal Information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other jurisdiction where the privacy/data protection laws may differ than those in your jurisdiction.
Your consent to this Privacy Statement after you submit your Personal Information represents your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will not transfer your Personal Information to a legal or natural person, or entity, unless the Company has obtained contractual assurances that such person or entity has implemented adequate controls to protect your Personal Information.
Deletion of Your Personal Information
You have the right request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected about you.
You may update, amend, or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use this email account to submit a request to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity and your relationship with Neuron.
Please also note that we may need to retain your Personal Information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Security of Your Personal Information
We employ reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Specific measures we use include the use of a secure server and secure connections using HTTPs protected by Transport Layer Security (TLS). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure; so please do not disclose any sensitive information while visiting www.getneuron.com.
Our Website is not directed to or intended for anyone under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, will remove that information from our servers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, notices or practices of any third-party sites or services.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page.
If we materially change the way that we process your Personal Information, we will also let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on this Website prior to the change(s) becoming effective. Finally, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Privacy Statement.
Please also review this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, contact us at email@example.com.